Tuesday 3 December 2013

Soppy movies

Around this time of year, we all usually end up around the TV with a huge snug blanket and lots of ice-cream, even though it's -26 degrees outside, but we don't care because it's Christmas!
We do always end up watching the same films every year, but that's because they're brilliant! I'd like to share my favourite soppy Christmas films with you x
 
Home Alone

I love the first film. This is my favourite scene!
 
Everything Disney, particularly Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas

This short film is really funny and I love the wittle ducks!
 
White Christmas 1954

For me, this is a classic. From above, you can tell it is quite funny and bing Crosby is my favourite!

Elf

Heehee, Will Ferrell is my favourite comedian and this is my favourite Christmas film ever. If you haven't seen it, I would recommend this the most.  Buddy the elf, who was named by the humans after a Dyper brand will have you asking "What's your favourite colour?" to everyone you know! I have watched it so many times that I can say the lines the same time as the characters!

Jack Frost

This film gave me the creeps when I was little but hey, there's snow and guitars and the cool guy with the hat. What's not to like?

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone

YAY! Trust a Potterhead to put a Harry Potter film in her choice! I think it's Hogwarts, the snow, the tree and Dumbledore (a.k.a the real slim santa please stand up).

Mrs Miracle
Wahoo, Mrs Miracle! This is a love story about a lady fixing up a couple. It's very sweet and perfect for Christmas. Also, Doris Roberts (above) played Marie in one of my favourite TV shows ever, Everybody Loves Raymond.

Snow Dogs

And what is the sleigh without the reindeers...well in this case the snow dogs. Cuba Gooding Jr is awesome in this film and it's also great if you like wittle furry wanimals (I told you this would be soppy.)

And before you all kill me (metaphorically) because one of your favourite Christmas films has been left out, feel free (seriously it's free) to comment below x
Have you seen any of the films I've mentioned and if so, what's your favourite?
I hope you're feeling all chrismassy and have some inspiration of your Christmas movie list.
And as they chanted in the "A Team," movie movie movie


Yours Truly
Boho Bun
ㄨღㄨ

14 comments:

  1. Great selection how nice to eat ice cream we drink hot chocolate when we watching Christmas movies like Jack Frost I always cry.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post!
    http://angelandchic1.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/boyfriend-style.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home alone is not only a classic, but once of the best films EVER! I love it! I remember I used to watch it every December when I was young, eating popcorn and waiting for Christmas to come. Lovely childish memories. :D
    I've never seen Mrs. Miracle, though...

    Have a wonderful week, dear! Thanks for always leaving lovely comments on my blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmm popcorn x Home Alone is one of the best films, I love Mrs Miracle! Not many people have seen it x

      Delete
  4. I love the Disney movies too :)
    I cannot see you in my GFC followers. Please could you come again and follow and I will follow you back :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Home Alone without a doubt is my all time favourite Christmas movie! Everytime I watch it I just laugh so much. Harry Potter is amazing too and great fun for any time of year. Lovely movie pics :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debra, they're all from Google muhahaha

      Delete
  6. I would love that elisa x thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  7. Home Alone is such a cool movie!
    New post on my blog…let me know what u think about it!
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete

☮ Lots of love for your comment. I truly appreciate your feedback ☮