Monday 30 December 2013

Caught up in the Festive Spirit

Seasons greetings! I didn't blog for 12 whole days. Obviously, this was to represent the 12 days of Christmas song....
Okay as this is my favourite time of year, I was too happy eating roast potatoes and laughing too hard at cracker jokes and smiling and using Christmas magic as an excuse to throw glitter at my family. Such Fun
 
Other than my gifts which I will give you details on (aahh in 2014) I'd like to go all mushy and tell you what I'm grateful for this year x
 
 
What are you thankful for this year? What is your favourite memory?
I hope you have a wonderful new year if you're partying hard (ha-ha is that what the cool kids say?) or in your jammies listening to the radio, eating left over turkey (which you should have finished by now.)
 
Yours Truly
Boho Bun
ㄨღㄨ
 

12 comments:

  1. Great reason to be grateful. Have a Happy New Year filled with happiness, success and blessing.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful for so many things, especially when you think about how lucky we are compared to other people who are suffering right now. I'm following you, and happy new year!

    www.lerevasser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your tips about my trip to London!
    This year I'm thankful for my family, my health and the beautiful blogging community. Creating and reading blogs has definitely opened a whole new world for me :)
    Happy New Year, Boho Bun!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog and I have followed you via GFC and Bloglovin'!

    Keep in touch! x

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lamey xx I have followed you back x

      Delete
  5. Lovely post I had looads of nice memory this year very blessed!

    Much love xxx
    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Flor de Maracujá, what a beautiful name x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely post!

    mybeautysleuth x

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete

☮ Lots of love for your comment. I truly appreciate your feedback ☮