Thursday 22 August 2013

Bobby pin rings

One solid essential which goes hand in hand with any type of hairstyle is the bobby pin. I've noticed the small pile of bent and loose bobby pins that I can no longer use are huddled in the corners of my room like survivors of a tragic war. You'd be surprised at the things that boredom, a bit of music and some  know how can do in vamping up an old bobby pin. My solution for it's next life is the humble ring.
 
I would suggest long bobby pins that are easy to bend. Also, if you want to protect for fingers you could wrap the tips in a fabric plaster.
 
All you have to do is bend your bobby pin into the number "6" shape below. Sorry the images are a bit dark :)




And there you have it, a bobby pin ring. Doesn't sound so silly now does it?


 Also don't be afraid to get more creative using different coloured bobby pins and building on the above base.



 

Yours Truly
Boho Bun
ㄨღㄨ

No comments:

Post a Comment

☮ Lots of love for your comment. I truly appreciate your feedback ☮